Wednesday 10 January 2018

How we see ourselves

I have always been fascinated by the effect of seeing yourself on TV. There only has got to be a single, distant, momentary view of ourselves on TV and we get all excited and start phoning and ringing our relatives insisting that they watch and look out for the fleeting view of us. As a small child I was once spotted on 'Points West' playing on the swings in the local playground. even now, all those years later I still remember the thrill of seeing myself on TV. But then again maybe I have had a very boring life!!
So it is with great excitement that I saw this video on YouTube.



The video was made by Tom Parry who spent a day at Minehead filming the shed staff preparing 53809 for a test run and repairing a damage valve. No, I am not in it, but railway staff are...watch and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment