Monday 8 January 2018

New year's resolutions

Do we all make up New Year' resolutions? And if so, how many last beyond the 2nd of 3rd of January? Last year I started running using the C25K app on my phone, and I lasted until May - and completed some ParkRuns as well. This year what? Well I have always admired those who keep blogs so my resolution is to run this blog. Not every day, but a couple of times a week. I am honoured to be Chairman of the West Somerset Railway and this blog will be generally about that line - the longest standard gauge heritage line in the country - but also about my other activities and thoughts. I do have solder and paint under my fingernails and a workshop full of model railway stuff in various scales and stages of completion!
Join me on the journey! I welcome all comments and feedback.
Firstly here;s a photo of one of my favourite vehicles, the Hawksworth saloon, seen here at Bishops Lydeard back in the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment